Saturday, January 1, 2011

i'm not angry.

i never thought that there are some people out there who just arent good enough for me. to hold them accountable to earn ME.

I remember growing up, just wanting everyone to like me, feeling so awkward, being made fun of everyday at school. The boys singing songs about me, all circled around.

I don't need everyone. i don't need to make everyone like me.
but why can't i be comfortable with that?

why does it bother me if i don't make an impact.


so to those of you who have fucked me over. fuck you. i'm done trying to make two ends meet. and i don't fucking care if you don't like me, or you have a problem with me. Ive got amazing people in my life, and i don't need you.

and to those who have treated me well, who've been honest, who've showed me new things, gave me advice, thank you. and i will gladly continue to earn you, and keep you in my life for that reason.

No comments: