Monday, January 24, 2011

I always knew what i truly wanted.
Maybe this blank page is exactly what i need.
I'm going to write this story exactly as i want it, make it my own. Believe the beat, timing, my jargon.
Throwing away "hella" cause it sounds hella dumb.
You know i loved you.

wait, wait, wait, the time got fucked, (i should probably stop swearing),
These beats and meters, standing at the top of the hour, just waiting for it to go down, down until the night seems far too long to say anything.

in the haze of what we really feel, in the haze of feeling too high, i get this vision.

it's stale. it stands stiff like an erection, wanting to rise above the sky, and beat it all. It's not really ready to cum, but maybe it will soon.

It's just so fucking early, the morning hour has barely passed, i need time, for ticks, more tocks. please let this pass by, let it fail on my doorstep, let it just bleed out. let it be. let it be.

No comments: