Thursday, September 16, 2010

Writing Prompt from my english class

(It's been a LONG time since I've taken an English class, so this is just what came off the top of my head, idk why, but here it is, oh and we had to use the first line "One thing before you go" to start off the exercise)

One thing before you go, I completely agree with you blowing your fiendish brains all over the floor. But, dude, while your wife, children, and grandchildren were in the other room? Not classy at all. Imagine that shit; walking into a room and finding your husband/father/lover/grandpa strewn about the room like discarded trash? I mean I get it, you had to make a statement, even in the end, but I think you might have crossed even your own self pronounced line. Just obscene.



I'm sorry, I guess you wanted to get going, back up to that big wheel in the sky. Go ahead, hit the road. Don't come back. I don't think we need you here anymore Doc, you've done quite enough while you were here, try not to fuck things up there too much, behave yourself like the nice southern gentleman that you are.

No comments: