Saturday, January 17, 2009

So, this is an obvious post but...
I HATE MY ON CAMERA FLASH


Ive always hated it, but just recently its gotten verrrrry annoying. I know what your thinking.. don't you have an external flash for that thing?

NO. (here goes rant # two) I am working as many hours as possible at my job right now, trying to save up money to do several things:

1. Pay for School
2. Save for when i move in July
3. Buy a light meter
4. Buy an external Flash
5. New Camera
6. The Philly Trip this summer
7. And the damn half-sleeve that Ive been saving for since i got my back done. (but honestly this is at the bottom of my priorities)

So, I (Unlike most of the people i go to school with) pay for school all by myself. To be honest, at times i get a little angry that my parents are spending money like its growing on tree's (They just bought a BRAND NEW TRUCK). Yet, they continue to tell me that they don't have any to spare to help me go to school. AH!

alright, i get it, ill appreciate my life so much more when I'm outta school and making money and know i did it all myself ...but this life lesson is one that isn't sinking in so easily.

My Birthday is on Tuesday, lets just hope i get something to help me out. I'm about to move out of the country and disappear for awhile.

No comments: