Tuesday, January 20, 2009

25 today...

So i woke up early this morning and I have to admit that when i was younger getting older was a whole hell of a lot funner...

Now, it's a little depressing, i mean, when i turned 21 there was something to look forward to. 25 give's me this feeling that everything is downhill from here. But i know 25 is still young, and I've got plenty of life left in me, so im trying not to look at this year in such a negative way and enjoy it.

This year may very well be the year that many many things in my life change drastically, and I'm ready for the change :)

On another note, my birthday is also on the same day that President Obama becomes president as well, and actually it feels pretty awesome to have my birthday be on this day, It's historic. Im ready for just as much change in America as im hoping for in my own life, it feels good to be hopeful of our new leader and know that he has a few different idea's to those that have gone before him.

There's actually an extreme amount of pressure on Obama to really change things, and i suppose i will admit im a little nervous that all of this hope may come crashing down when he isn't everything we hoped for, or things dont change as quickly as we'd like them to, but nevertheless, i believe there will be change and thats something to be excited about :)

No comments: