Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What a Lagger

Yes i know, ive been laggin' MAJOR to update this thing

I have to leave in a few minutes to commute out to the studio to work on my Quality of Light HW, it should be pretty interesting, considering there is going to be about 9 photographers and a bunch of models in that one little studio. But its actually alot of fun every week working in there with all of the people in my class.

We have the studio til 10pm, im just hoping we don't stay that late, because i have to be back to class tomorrow at 8am, and ill get no sleep if im working that way.

I got demoted at work temporarily to a Bagger until we have more hours, since 6 years at my store is pretty much zero seniority. But on that note ive been looking for a new job one that involves photography in some way, since i am a photographer!

*sigh* Wish me luck on the job hunt :)

No comments: