Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The New Year

So the New Year is on its way, and i am starting it off with great enthusiasm, trying to keep myself positive.

Ive got many things to look forward to this semester at school, ive made a few friends and they are gems; real keepers.

I am planning to finally move closer to school and take my career seriously, I need a change like that to propel myself forward. Daly City will be a completely new environment and ill have one of my good friends to live with and bond with, so I'm excited :)

I'm going to keep running in the mornings, it makes me feel completely refreshed and ready for the day (i just need to get my dog trained better so she doesn't keep stopping and smelling EVERYTHING!)

Overall I am hoping with all the plans I've got rolling around in my head i can get them all out and accomplished and maybe this can be the year that i finally quit working for other people and start working for myself :)

And New Years Resolutions aren't my style, so ill be skipping that tradition this year. Gots'ta keep it real, yo'!!


:)

No comments: