Thursday, February 14, 2008

"there lie they, and here lie we"



Bart.
What is there to say...
without music and a book, i'm not sure how i'd survive it.
Its an urban jungle, a serious fight.
I like to stare at the interesting folks, if only i have the guts to grab out my camera and snap a photo of an interesting person.

school is amazing.
i quit taking the shuttle, i realized that class was only a 20 minute walk, so i decided to just start walking. whats the point when i can soak in the city and get to class at the same time?
i love walking actually, its been really nice to see the faces as i walk, its so different but beautiful. i enjoy it.

my class sizes still remain super low, about 6 people in my concepts class, 10 in my B&W class, and then 20 in my digital class... those class sizes are super small compared to Delta. All three of the teachers have had really refreshing personal conversations with me and i feel like they are all going to provide me with something that i will use in the future.

No comments: